Account Manager-Residential Landscaping
Lerch Brothers Landscape Contractors is currently hiring an Account Manager.
- Meeting with potential customers in the Baltimore region and selling Lerch Brothers Landscape Installation Services
- This position will focus on enhancements and maintenance to properties in the range of $15-20K per project
- Manage projects with customers and company through successful completion of project
- 5+ Years experience in the landscape construction industry
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, listen and meet their expectations
- Successfully understand direction from design team, and manage crews and projects to meet customer specifications and adhering to plans
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Full-time competitive salary
- Benefits available
Open Position: Hardscape Foremen
Lerch Brothers Landscape Contractors is currently hiring for Hardscape Foremen.
- Hardscape Installation from excavation, base installation, compaction supervision, screeding, installation, finishing, and project completion.
- Lead crews to adhere to project plan and design installation.
- Turn key in field supervision of patio installations of Blue Stone, Pavers, Natural Stone, Slabs, and other decorative outdoor stone.
- Site review with designers, property owners, company management, construction managers, and other on site staff.
- Project and manage hours for installation.
- Retaining wall installation per plans and spec.
- Ability to manage projects to meet deadlines and quality control.
- 3-5 Years Experience in Landscape Construction
- Ability to work in year round outdoor conditions
- Industry certifications a plus but not required. (ICPI, LCA, NCMA)
- Ability to lift 80 pounds
- Bi-lingual communication
- Must have reliable transportation to and from our location
- Skills and abilities subject to verification and testing during probationary period
- Full-time salary
- Benefits available
Open Position: Company Mechanic
Lerch Brothers Landscape Contractors is currently hiring for a part time or full time Mechanic.
- Small engine repair (2 cycle and 4 cycle)
- General knowledge of string trimmers, blower repair.
- Medium duty truck servicing and repair.
- Experience with Diesel engine repair both vehicles and equipment.
- Light Fabrication.
- Electrical trouble shooting and repair.
- Experience with engine repair and servicing.
- Self motivated.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to log and schedule vehicle and equipment maintenance.
- Full-time salary or hourly wages if part time, based on experience.
Please fill out the contact form on this page if you are interested in one of the positions listed above.